80% recycling rate guaranteed….
Fiberight improves recycling rates for those who already recycle and help those who don’t, won’t or can’t recycle for one reason or another. Our goal is to increase current recycling rates by diverting waste from landfills to Fiberight’s Material Resource Recovery Facility in Hampden, Maine.
For those who love recycling – this process ensures even more is recycled as our fully-integrated plant in Virginia has proven an 80% or greater recycling rate can be achieved. Here’s how it works:
- You continue to recycle (and we encourage you to recycle as much as you can), same as always.
- Collection of your recyclables and waste is done on the same day, by the same people, same as always.
- Recyclables are delivered to the recycling center, same as always.
The change (without you changing a thing):
- Your solid waste hauler delivers your waste to Fiberight in Hampden for processing, instead of the landfill.
Fiberight mechanically sorts through this waste one last time, to capture every single pound of paper, plastic, metal, food waste and other organics for recycling, renewable fuel and energy production.
- The landfill gets what’s leftover, and it’s not much!
Want Fiberight as the destination for your waste? Call us today : 800.728.9886.